confide in your love

and always trust your heart.

Monday 6 December 2010

NONE | Go to post



Tell me you don’t wanna see me anymore

Coz I just saw you pass my door

I know I assumed that much from you

I thought what we had was enough to pull through

Leaving me here when you were the first to come

It hurts so much I can’t breathe

And the funniest part was just one blink and you're gone

And what was all that? We had none.

None of it was true, even a single word you said

You weren't brave enough to stand up for me

You were so afraid

I risked being hurt 'coz I just wanna be with you and I can't explain

Where is everything now? And you're putting me all the blame.

Strong, as what everybody sees you.

In your heart, you're scared and it's true

Not everybody sees you the way I do, I know

They can’t tell by just looking at you

I know 'coz I feel you somehow

But how could you do this? How?

19:20

I don't think you've heard ★

I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I usually get myself caught staring at the blank air doing nothing.I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I think my life is composed of a beautiful melody, although as of now its kinda messy :P


DarLinks

chik
luki
michelle
ossie

Archives



December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 |
Feeds

Check my facebook account ► ESH
Friends' List
chiklukimichelleossie
images: layout: powered by:
back
fcbkdvntrttmblrhrtnashlblgskns

traumatic lust

follow