confide in your love

and always trust your heart.

Tuesday 7 December 2010

birds | Go to post

Why is it a lot of people wish to be a bird? Is it because birds can fly and can see everything upside? Or because birds can eat anywhere if they want to? Is it because birds can go wherever they want? Can it also be because they just simply can fly? Or is it because people think that when birds fly, and when they can fly too, they can just escape from the reality or from the problems they're facing with… Birds fly because it was given to them, because they were made that way. Even if there might be times they don't want to fly, they must because they're made that way. Can it be similar to people? Maybe people weren't meant to fly because people just always want to escape from things. Maybe because God thought ahead of time that people might abuse the gift to fly because we always want to do something else, because we always want the things we don't have or the things we really can't have. So even if there are times we don’t want to walk, we must. Because we were made that way and that's the way we should be.

I wish I was a bird… so that I can fly.

19:32

I don't think you've heard ★

I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I usually get myself caught staring at the blank air doing nothing.I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I think my life is composed of a beautiful melody, although as of now its kinda messy :P


DarLinks

chik
luki
michelle
ossie

Archives

Happiness :) | NONE |

December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 |
Feeds

Check my facebook account ► ESH
Friends' List
chiklukimichelleossie
images: layout: powered by:
back
forth
fcbkdvntrttmblrhrtnashlblgskns

traumatic lust

follow