confide in your love

and always trust your heart.

Thursday, 30 December 2010

| Go to post ➜

This is the happiest Christmas break ever! Not only that I had a new hair and BAG (~ a yellow one!), but because I get to celebrate it with the people I love. My grandparents are here to celebrate the New Year and my cousins are here too! So excited! Happy Holidays to everyone! Love Lots ^^,

03:33

I don't think you've heard ★

I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I usually get myself caught staring at the blank air doing nothing.I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I think my life is composed of a beautiful melody, although as of now its kinda messy :P


DarLinks

chik★
luki★
michelle★
ossie★

Archives

birds | Happiness :) | NONE |

December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 |
Feeds

Check my facebook account ► ESH
Friends' List
chik★ luki★ michelle★ ossie★
images: ♣ ♣ ♣ layout: ★ powered by: ✚
◄ back
forth ►
fcbkdvntrttmblrhrtnashlblgskns

traumatic lust ♡

✚ follow