confide in your love

and always trust your heart.

Tuesday 18 January 2011

weird | Go to post

I was being weird today. This morning, I want to walk under the rain and just now, I totally enjoyed the silence -.-

19:08

I don't think you've heard ★

I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I usually get myself caught staring at the blank air doing nothing.I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I think my life is composed of a beautiful melody, although as of now its kinda messy :P


DarLinks

chik
luki
michelle
ossie

Archives

This is the happiest Christmas break ever! Not onl... | birds | Happiness :) | NONE |

December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 |
Feeds

Check my facebook account ► ESH
Friends' List
chiklukimichelleossie
images: layout: powered by:
back
forth
fcbkdvntrttmblrhrtnashlblgskns

traumatic lust

follow