confide in your love

and always trust your heart.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Forks Avenue | Go to post

The day didn't started out so great. I was lazy to get out of bed 'coz of the silver clouds in the sky and the drizzle that made me wanna curl more in my unwarming and lifeless bed and yet I have to... errands to make, classes to attend to and everything else on the list. The weather makes me wanna melt and just lay down the bed. I'd be so unproductive if this kind of clouds continue to block my sunny day.

23:07

I don't think you've heard ★

I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I usually get myself caught staring at the blank air doing nothing.I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I think my life is composed of a beautiful melody, although as of now its kinda messy :P


DarLinks

chik
luki
michelle
ossie

Archives

weird | This is the happiest Christmas break ever! Not onl... | birds | Happiness :) | NONE |

December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 |
Feeds

Check my facebook account ► ESH
Friends' List
chiklukimichelleossie
images: layout: powered by:
back
forth
fcbkdvntrttmblrhrtnashlblgskns

traumatic lust

follow